Check-in Information for all Retreats
- Please fill out your online emergency contact card by 5pm the Wednesday prior to retreat (unless you have done so already THIS YEAR for another campus ministry event)
- If you have special dietary needs, please indicate this when you fill out your online emergency contact card
- Check-in for all retreats, unless otherwise noted, is Friday at 5pm at the Office of Campus Ministry. If you know ahead of time that you are going to be late, please send an e-mail to Michael Phelan.
- If you are running late or need to reach someone on the day of check-in, please call the Office of Campus Ministry (x5575)
- Please eat a late lunch/early dinner BEFORE check-in. Only snacks will be provided at the retreat center on Friday night. Meals will be provided the rest of the weekend. Again, if you have special dietary needs. please indicate this on your emergency contact card
- We will return to campus on Sunday no later than 3 PM on every retreat weekend
Packing-List for all Retreats
- Sleeping bag OR a fitted sheet AND a blanket/comforter to sleep under (it gets colder at night)
- Any medications you need
- Toiletries and a towel
- Water bottle
- Casual clothes that you don't mind getting dirty (but please be appropriate)
- Sweatshirt/ light jacket
- Any prayer accessories you want (Bible, rosary, journal, etc.)
- An open mind and a good attitude!
Please direct any remaining questions that you might have to Michael Phelan, Associate Campus Minister for Men's Ministry and Retreats.