Caldwell Chapel (dedicated in 1888 as St. Paul's Chapel) is located in Caldwell Hall, mezzanine level, and is the original chapel of The Catholic University of America. Daily mass is held in Caldwell Chapel at 12:15 and 5:10pm for the university community. The chapel seats 70 to 80 adults comfortably. It is not air conditioned. The Odell pipe organ (New York, 1889) is the original, and is in need of renovation and repair. Persons wishing to use this instrument must speak with the Associate Campus Minister for Liturgy and Worship. Because of the chapel's location, we regret to say that it is not handicapped accessible. In addition, there is no dressing area for a bridal party. The chapel is equipped with Gather Comprehensive hymnals and the accompaniment books (keyboard and guitar).
St. Vincent de Paul Chapel is the "official" chapel of the university and is located on John McCormack Road, between Millennium North and Millennium South Residence Halls. Built in 1949 and renovated and re-dedicated in 1992, the chapel seats 175-200 adults with the use of the balcony. The chapel is air-conditioned and equipped with a baby grand piano and a Schudi pipe organ (1987). Those persons wishing to use the pipe organ must speak with the Associate Campus Minister for Liturgy and Worship. Restrooms are located to the left and right of the main entrance. The chapel is handicapped accessible. There is no dressing room for the bridal party. The chapel is equipped with Gather Comprehensive II hymnals and the accompaniment books (keyboard and guitar).
Mary, Mirror of Justice Chapel is the "official" chapel of The Catholic University of America's Columbus School of Law. Located on the second floor of the Columbus School of Law, the Chapel was dedicated and blessed on February 13, 1996. The chapel seats 25 adults comfortably. Daily mass is held in the chapel at 12:10pm for the University community.The Chapel includes an area where students can draw their prayers and intentions in the sand. The small chapel is open to entire campus community, including law, graduate and undergraduate students, faculty and staff. The chapel is handicap accessible.
The 24-Hour Chapel is available for prayer at any time. Located on North Campus attached to St. Vincent’s Chapel, an entrance code is available from the Office of Campus Ministry, Student Ministers, and Resident Assistants. Stuents may also share their intentions in a notebook provided in the chapel. The chapel is handicap accessible.